Old 01-15-21, 02:00 AM   #39
Fifi
Navy Seal

Downloads: 456
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anvart View Post
Hello, Fifi
What is the elevation of the periscope raising in your example?
This mod is designed for the speed and height of the periscope raising as in the original game (5 m).
I am the author of the mod "..._ DFa-Flag & Pens_2010".
After changing the status of the submarine to InHarbor (or InHarbor_Neitral) after the automatic raising of the rear periscope, the animation of lifting the cable with pennants will automatically start. In the original mod, the pause time before raising the pennants is calculated for raising the periscope by 5 m (original). If someone wants to raise the periscope by 7 m, then the pause time must be increased by 4 (better by 5 seconds) ... while after the automatic raising of the periscope, the pennants will automatically appear on it.
This is the right decision - see the picture in the spoiler.
But some comrades do not understand the work of the mod or do not want to study the mod ... they offer solutions corresponding to their level of "understanding" of the mod and thereby discredit the idea of ​​the mod.

Thank you, i will check this.
Pennants were already included in Ccom12, i didn’t import them...always had problems seeing them

Quote:
Originally Posted by a-kermit View Post
@FIFI ... you have the crew on deck of my "UCS 3.01 for WAC 5.xx use with the" automatic in port "+ timer function for the automatic" crew below deck ". Don't mind, but ... then you have to explain to people what that entails. may not be to everyone's taste. So: When the submarine is in port or arrives, the crew automatically goes to deck ... even if you send them back down manually, they are there again immediately ... "automatic port". If you are now at port or on the open sea and the crew on deck is at full speed and / or going ahead (even if it is only briefly) the crew goes "below deck" after about 55 seconds ... "timer- Automatic ". So you have to avoid full and extreme voyages when leaving the port and only go on it when you want to have the crew down on the timer. To change or remove this you have to delete the respective entries in the respective "Crew_Typexx.dat" ... "INHARBOR", "IN HARBOR NEUTRAL", ... Port automatic "Ahead_flank" and "Ahead_full" automatic timers

Greetings Kermit

Edit: How about if you could incorporate a text in the start loading screen ... for example "In memory of ROWIE58" or something similar?
Thank you Kermit, i will also check this. Didn’t know it was from you.
Good idea for in memory of Rowi58...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Mardigan View Post
Ahoy...

Got the enhancements by Fifi added in, and noting something... a tad off with just starting a career... (new one, I might add, just to clarify & yes, that did include My taking out the TAM kombi mod, as I was using it before I added in this mod, as well as the new enviro from before... unless I was supposed to leave that in & activated in place before the enhancement mod.. )
& the oddity I noticed...
when using the ruler & the compass tools on the Nav map... the starting point using them... is not centered with the tool, they're offset by a good bit. (See attached snap shots, for clarity on this point, thanks..)

Compass tool snap shot:

Ruler tool snapshot:

Any one else , noticed this, by chance..??

Despite the offset, I was able to use them, but.. it took a bit of doing to get the marker icons where I needed them to start off from... wasn't easy...

Other than this... looks grand, thanks for the work on it Fifi...

M. M.

Mad, it has to be on your side. No such issue here, everything is ok with map tools