View Single Post
Old 06-11-20, 11:49 AM   #16
Kapitän
The Old Man

Downloads: 29
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doolar View Post
Funny how this post came up, I've just experienced the same thing. In my patrol, I left Breast for AE77. That's just a tad SW of Iceland. I'm aware it's far north and it was July. All was good until I took a cruse to the north side of Iceland. At that point my daylight hours started at 1630 and ended at 2330 and stayed that way until I finished the patrol in September. I had a lot of success in the BE and BF grids after hanging around Iceland and moving south, so head'n home was not an option. It was still messed up. I was in the northern latitudes for about 50 days and never go above 64x. I'm also using GWX3. I've only experienced this 1 other time, many patrols and many years ago. After docking and ending that patrol, I started another patrol and all was good. The day/night times must have reset or something. This is only the 2nd time I've had this happen. I wounder if it had something to do with the arctic day/night cycle in summer months for extended periods of time. Just'a thought.

With me it's happening with CCoM10, right now ...