View Single Post
Old 08-31-08, 12:30 AM   #32
Maxim
Totem Games

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutch
Oh wow I had no idea a dev was in here! It no problem at all no need to apologize. Any software is going to have its problems and glitches but from what I have been able to play I am very excited about this game.

You guys keep up the good work don't let a couple of bugs get you down, most of us understand how it is. Thank you for you quick response! I just received an email from you guys this morning, I hope it helps you guys.
Thanks for understanding and support.

Now about a moral and physical condition of crew. Our game is similar to an iceberg. Behind several simple actions of the player big work disappears.

For example at a shot speed of both ships, a corner between the ships, distance up to the purpose, speed of a shell during the moment of hit, kinetic energy of a shell, a zone of continuous destruction is considered. If the shell gets in the armor calculation of resistance of the armor and a wooden lining joins. What quantity of energy of a shell was absorbed with the armor. Depth and diameter of a hole.

What does the player see? Has guided the cursor of the mouse and has given a command to shoot. All!

Each of the ships has a value of training of crew, a moral condition. They vary during fight. Only the player of this does not see. There can be it a mistake, but we have given the player only those data on the ships and crew which are accessible to the real commander of the ship.

Totem Games
Maxim is offline   Reply With Quote