View Single Post
Old 05-09-22, 06:18 PM   #3618
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9
Uploads: 0

For many years we have had many discussions about Islam, and I tried my share to explain why I see it as such a big threat to mankind in general, and the West that it overruns by sheer migration numbers in special. Ideologies are anything but just harmless drivel, they have motivational and socially controlling power, and this is especially intensely practiced in Islam. And whereever it raises its head in Western nations, practically never and nowhere it projects a positive effect and influence on the native culture, but always tries to overcome it, erode it, thinking in long time phases and having plenty of patience, and stubborness, and determination. Muhammad'S demands were crystal clear. Not coexistenc with the bother on equal terms, butr subjugating the other, at any cost. Who denies this, has not understood the most profound truth about Muhammeddanism - Muhammad's self-made ideology.

I have had my share of times when i helped apostates who decided it was time for their human developement to leave Islam behind. The social price these people paid always was utmost high. The post you just quoted reminds me of these people I then met and talked and shared time with. I could say I were proud a bit that I did my share to help them to make the final last steps to realise their decisions and to encourage them, but truth is that it is them alone who deserve to be proud of themselves, rating their human potential and life and quality and natural right to be free above barbaric primtive cultural norms and opressive families.

Breaking ties with your family is tough if you experienced them in your childhood to be not abusive, but good, because you were too young to question what was told you. You leave your home easier when you get mistreated, abused, beaten, not loved, or get exploited. But when you realize your family kind of loves you but is imprisoned in the social-cultural prison their Islamic background and biography is for then, leaving them no other choice than to be what they are, you have to make a decision when you got doubts about that prison yourself. You either surrender and become a prisoner yourself, maybe even with the duty to do harm to others by taking them prisoner as well, or you break ties and leave, winning your inner freedom and loosing your family. Peace of mind you nevertheless may not win at all: some do, others not. Maybe that family even turns hostile, sometimes even a threat to your life. That is tough, really tough to endure. Some heartbreaking memories on my mind regarding two, three social guys I knew back then. Like with so many other people I met in my life, all those past conctacts today are dead and silent. I mean, I do not have contact to any of all these people anymore, since years. Thats how life goes. It comes, it shares time with your biography a bit, and then it goes again.

My respect and good wishes for every Muslim apostate trying to break free from islam. My unforgiving determination for every Muslim wanting to push Islam onto the world, and others. Taken by the Quran (and there is no Islam worth to be called that that does not take the Quran literal) , it is barbary, and blindess, and tyranny, and fascism. Support those trying to break free from it. Confront those sticking to it or trying to give it a nice and kind appearance. Thats what it comes down to, just these two. Islam is neither kind nor nice. Indifference, or wrongly understood "tolerance", is self-destruction when being confronted with such an enemy.

We currently see the busting of several political certainties and life-lies that were taken as granted for decades: Russia, globalization, slowly: China. I would hope Islam would make it onto that list of debunkings, but unfortunately I can impossibly be optimistic on that to happen. Whereever I look, I see the problems with Islam int the West raising worse - and the attempts to ignore, or better: to deny them, getting ever more desperate and determined.

Last edited by Skybird; 05-09-22 at 06:29 PM.
Skybird is online   Reply With Quote