View Single Post
Old 04-05-23, 06:49 AM   #1356
Kal_Maximus_U669
Sea Lord

Downloads: 817
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fifi View Post
Ok, but keep in mind the red line is not necessary coming from your pc too… meaning the red line is closed by the way (and how far) we modded it along years. I’m not sure back in the SH3 release date, the Romanian devs could imagine what their game engine will handle

I couldn't agree more ... the sound files .. very heavy to swallow for the games ... we see it very well during the acceleration of time in the games sometimes the sound no longer plays immediately ... !!! the power has nothing to do with what the game software is capable of managing my dear GrenSo... the elements you are missing... its due to the ignition delay of this old engine

@FUBART295
I also tinker... am I tinkering as far as reasonable like you with details here and there... but several times broken... so I stay in Fifi's way there is no problem... but nothing prevents to do a double install for tests with other mods..

@Fifi
Bravo a Monsieur M encore un detaille combler c est surpprenant tous ces choses possible qui n ont pas ete executer de la part des developpeurs...

Last edited by Kal_Maximus_U669; 04-05-23 at 07:06 AM.
Kal_Maximus_U669 is offline   Reply With Quote