View Single Post
Old 01-07-21, 07:38 AM   #2501
mikesn9
Sonar Guy

Downloads: 68
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Front Runner View Post
Same area Sagami Wan near Tokyo Bay. After a successful attack, cleared the area on the surface. Saved SH4 FOTRSUv1.39 for the night, game time was ~0015 Dec. 26, 1941. When I returned to play, the save game came up loaded with gauges at high noon. I did some experimenting. It seems there is something wrong with the mission assignment. This is the second time this has happened to me in the same area on about the same date and time.

First Patrol with a Gar Class sub, out of Pearl on Dec. 9, 1941. Assigned to Sagami Wan, the first time and Sagami Nada (same patrol area BTW, just outside Tokyo Bay. Arrived on station Dec. 24/25 1941. Sunk some targets. Cleared the area, saved the game, comes back up broken.

Yes, I was very careful not to use excess TC. I didn't have any Alt/Tab issues.

Has anyone else been able to successfully complete the Sagami Wan/Sagami Nada Mission without the gauges at high noon issue?

Same thing happened to me, Sagami wan on a tambor out of Midway 12/9/43 FOTRSU 1.39, windows 7 64 bit LAA in use.
I had the 10 day (total) mission, got a tanker and passenger-cargo outside of mission zone, returned. problem showed up in saves around 12/22-12/23

I spent the cold war under water.
mikesn9 is offline   Reply With Quote