View Single Post
Old 11-19-10, 09:31 AM   #1939
Hitman
Pacific Aces Dev Team

Downloads: 109
Uploads: 2

Quote:
Seriously, my language was abusive? what sort of bubble do you live in? Do you really want to play scripted missions which single player is all about? If you do then, listen up, that choice is for the feeble, am i clear? really, when your opponents appear in the same place every time, what sort of satisfaction can be gained from multiple replays? It has become clear to me that Zee can not affect multiplayer one bit. Sure he never said he would or could. So if you, and i mean the feeble out there who continually want to shell out for scripted missions, go right ahead. As for the more ambitious out there, demand for online multiplayer gameplay as this is the only true form of satisfying virtual combat. If you do not agree with this, let me tell you that you are truly unexperienced, unskilled or just unwilling to accept a tougher challenge. Now that i am more familiar with this game and it's coding, i retract the praise i levied on you Zee. THERE IS ONLY ONE IMPORTANT GAMING PLATFORM. What is that? ONLINE INTERACTIVE MULIPLAYER! Nuff said...
Fair enough, you have expressed your point of view. And your point of view is that you do not like what Zee does, and you want something else.

Now we all know it, and have listened to you, so you can stop posting in this thread -which is about a mod you don't like- and leave us -who like it- alone and in peace.

Thanks for your input. And Good-bye.