View Single Post
Old 11-19-10, 07:13 AM   #1938
frinik
Grey Wolf

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

You know Gordon what I like about you is your infinite tolerance and openness of mind.You must have been the bully in school....

With you there's no middle way; it's your way or ' F.....k " off to quote a term you used( I don't know if I live in a bubble but my parents thought me to be civil and generally avoid barking insults or make disparaging comments about others in public....)

Had you been inclined to make your point in a more diplomatic and respectful manner I think you would have been taken seriously....Got it?

As for being feeble, well actually I am a very competitive and tenacious person and when I play a sport or whatever I don't let go until I win or crash to the floor trying...So don't be too prone to judge others until you know them!

I am happy that you consider yourself as an AMBITIOUS guy.Then let's see what you can do with TvsT and it's mission editor??????

To use a good American expression "Talk is Cheap!". So let's see what you 're made of Gordon and show us your prowess as a modder and creator of new missions! Otherwise to quote you" Get the F...K Off and smell the coffee! Cause if all you can do is blabber hot air to us weaklings and slam your fists on the table we ain't interested Babe! Since you like that kind of tough Hombre talk I am sure it will resound with you

Inexperienced , feeble and unskilled Jee you have me figured out

Gordon I measure a man not on the loudness of his voice but on what he can accomplish.Since you figured out the coding let's see how good you are and you can have my 60 bucks!!!!!
frinik is offline   Reply With Quote