View Single Post
Old 01-02-08, 09:49 PM   #62
BellJack95
Bosun

Downloads: 149
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Contact

Yeah right... like I said, wanna play in sand box ? Get stock version back with stupid tails and contact colors =] Come back to GWX when u're ready for it
Contact -why are you tossing around cheap insults on this topic of tails for contacts? When you make comments like your previous posts it seems kinda childish don't you think?

The whole point of Sigurd's original post, and one I happen to agree with, is that it would be good to have an optional mod that adds the tails back to contacts on lower realism settings. To me, the word optional means you could use it or not use it, as the individual player decides. If that was the case, then YOU could play and enjoy the game with your settings and others could play and enjoy the game with their settings.

I see from other posts there is a way to add the contact tails back if a person so chooses, and that the Dev team for GWX2.0 is not going to officially add them in the mod. So this issue seems resolved.

Oh, kudos to the GWX 2.0 dev team! You have put together an outstanding overhaul mod to SH3 (even without contact tails ) and I look forward to trying out GWX2.1 when ready!
BellJack95 is offline   Reply With Quote