View Single Post
Old 03-22-21, 11:22 AM   #1
Compans57
Officer

Downloads: 76
Uploads: 0
Default Campaign transfer woes with TWOs

I've played through every campaign so far without this problem. I completed Arctic Convoys and transfer failed to initialize. I have followed the steps in TWOs documentation, rewriting the relevant files. I just want to know if this sounds right for the new game before I spend a lengthy mission moving from Bergen to Brest:

In the bunker I checked with the officer. It's now October 1942 and I'm still at Bergen and campaign map is still Arctic convoys. I'm hoping to transfer to Turning Point. There is one check mark on the map, which says something about transfer. It says that it'll happen in August, though it is now October. There is no 'accept mission' however, so when I exit this and say 'let's begin the patrol' he asks me if I wish to do this without a mission.

I'm hoping Brest will become my home base at some point in the mission but I'm checking I've done everything right.

Edit: After leaving port I exited to Menu, reloaded the game and after a couple of minutes got the completed campaign screen. I started Turning Point but after loading, I get a black screen with 'camera out of bounds'. I tried using 'T' button to jump to stations but nothing.

Thanks!

Last edited by Compans57; 03-22-21 at 11:42 PM.
Compans57 is offline   Reply With Quote