View Single Post
Old 09-02-20, 08:52 PM   #62
maslas
MNW Dev

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by meetnick View Post
Pardon me for my uninvited input. How about a sub game where new ideas of weapons and ships can be made whereas you can build your own super weapons (like a store) from hit points (up grades) and futuristic ships/subs, something like tom clancy's modern warfare where they have weapons in theory could be real like deploying drones from the sub, deploying drone subs, deploy sound/sonar bouyes, if you sink a sub you can send out seals to recover intel and steel their weapons, you can deploy seals into a port and retrieve seals they bring back secrete weapons deploy them onto ships ect, But you can have allies to trade with, you can command a team of different subs, and jump from one to the other they can go on missions autonomously. But creating new technology would be great like making your sub like a shkval torpedo you can sprint 10 miles or so to get away from an area have a sub that uses pump drive like a jet ski.. well a game where you can build as you go along...

Quote:
Pardon me for my uninvited input...

Welcome, there's no need for special invitations on this thread.
Just speak your mind...

Quote:
How about a sub game where new ideas of weapons and ships can be made whereas...
That sounds fantastic as an idea for, just as you proposed, a "UBI" Tom Clancy's game product. We would seriously consider it if we were aiming for a science fiction product. Down to earth but still science fiction.
Personally, I strongly believe that the market misses a classic modern sub simulator right now and this is what we are proposing.
Beyond that barrier, I like your thoughts and ideas and thanks for giving your time on expressing them because you never know what the future brings.