View Single Post
Old 01-15-21, 09:49 AM   #9
Mad Mardigan
Admiral

Downloads: 491
Uploads: 0

SHO Re: SH4-FotRSU-EN folder set up look...

Ahoy, lotharbucheim...

Ok, having read your reply to Me & the ones to CyberMat47, as well...

As I understand it, your copy of SH4, is from & through Ubisoft, itself... correct.?

As I know of it, ''SH4 Gold Edition'', is version 1.5 of it, which is with all the bells & whistles added in... they did a release of SH4 initially which was tagged version 1.4 (which did NOT include the Uboat Missions, in the Pacific, they did add that in, a bit after they released 1.4 & re-released SH4, then tagged as version 1.5, then subsequently later, re-re-released it, yet again & tagged it as ''Gold Edition'', if memory serves Me correctly... )

That said, everything should be in 1 folder & 1 only, to get FotRS to work...

I have SH4 w/UBoat Missions v1.5, (obtained from Steam, installed, but basically, your folder should look like Mine after all is said & done with maybe a wee tiny bit of difference, but not enough to matter... mind you, I do have the add on for FotRSU-EN named Nippon Maru added into the mix... If you are ONLY going to run with FotRS, itself ONLY, then disregard having MultiSH4 in your folder (IF you are going to go with any other Mega mods with SH4+UBM, then it is best if you ensure you keep a copy of SH4 freshly installed (NOT modded at all.... ( most important)before making said copy to keep back to do so 1st before modding the original... then & only then will you need MultiSH4 (which helps to keep each modded copy of SH4 away from the others...) otherwise My folder should serve you well, as a basic blueprint for yours. ) & had to do 2 screenshots to get the whole folder info.

Hopefully, this will assist you in getting the whole thing set up...

SH4 folder shot #1...

SH4 folder shot # 2...

M. M.

Last edited by Mad Mardigan; 01-15-21 at 09:57 AM.
Mad Mardigan is offline   Reply With Quote