View Single Post
Old 10-22-19, 11:39 AM   #1342
Rosomaha
Loader

Downloads: 72
Uploads: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by propbeanie View Post
In addition to maybe having to do what iambecomelife says, if your were using Rosomaha's Additional Controllers for the S3D on top of S3D, it apparently doesn't tell Windows it is there, and that makes a mess of things when you encounter a crash like you did... I wish I would have documented what I did when I re-configured my set-up after a crash, because if there is one thing I'm good at, it is crashing programs ... It might be that I searched on the files in his add-on, and removed those temporarily... then again, maybe not... "A mind is a terrible thing to lose."
You are so persistently trying to blame specifically all my tools for all problems, even when people tell you that they don’t use them, but you continue to do so - it looks so funny.)

Additional Controllers for the S3D - This application is outdated and its components are included in the application "Silent3Ditor Configurator”

Similar problems happened earlier, before the release of the controller update, with the simultaneous work of S3d and other 3d-editors - see the topic history earlier - treatment methods - cleaning the registry as described by skwasjer.
Rosomaha is offline   Reply With Quote