View Single Post
Old 12-22-09, 12:06 PM   #38
Tweety
Planesman

Downloads: 157
Uploads: 0
Fund Donation

Merry Christmas to everyone at Subsim and their families.

At the time I purchased SH 3, I didn't know very much about submarines in general other then they go under water and were used in WW II. So I started looking for information on how to play and how valuable the submarine actually was in WW II.

Having said that I now have more information at my disposal. SUBsim, for me is a very very wonderful site to find all that information. I haven't posted very much, but I have been reading a lot of comments from members from all over this world. I laugh at some of the funny comments I come across. I feel sad when other members or a loved one has passed on, as i Have also lost my wife and mother, but on the brighter side I have learned to sink ships (been watching to many videos).

As Rockin Robbins said in one post their is a steep learning curve in learning how to play a submarine simulation game. Without Subsim I don't think I would have been able to overcome this learning curve and enjoy having this much fun playing a game. It is amazing the talented members we have who produced such beautiful mods and can show me how to play this game and have fun at the same time.

For me, Subsim is my family now. The kids are on their own. I can sit back, relax and play SH3 or SH4 and SH5 when it is released.

Neal, thank you for a wonderful site.

Merry Christmas and happy holidays

Mark
Tweety is offline   Reply With Quote