View Single Post
Old 11-22-13, 07:12 PM   #76
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9
Uploads: 0

Only little issue that angers me a bit is that they have prevented the lap-inavlaidator workaround to work. I can edit both race.cfg files in MyDocuemnts and in Steam's application folder to "-1" when checking againm after having launched the game, they both are back to "2". So they have made the penalty model that in the community'S opinion is the worst of all possibilities the mandatory one. First really bad choice of theirs.

The Lotus car - like the other two modern Lotusses, I will not become close friend with this one.

The two other real fast new cars are great, on the other hand. So are the imroved FFB effects and new paint jobs on many cars. Why they killed some of the old ones, escapes me, however. Maybe, hopefully just temporary.

The drift circus I could live without. Drift stunts just are not my cup of tea.

But Mugello - that is a darling track, really. Fantastic job they did there, absolutely outstanding. The laser scanning pays off, you feel every hole and every bump there. I compared it to videos from real time onboard footage - they marked all visual details right on target sites. I now can just dream of Spa and Nürburg.

Awesome simulation. Best driving feeling and car immersion there is.