View Single Post
Old 02-24-09, 05:11 PM   #70
Pioneer
Stinking drunk in Trinidad

Downloads: 5
Uploads: 0

Disclaimer: Acquaintance of Nicki, buddy to East.

Ok, without splitting hairs, Enigma is hosted at D6 cause of a failed relationship elsewhere. While Nicki, East and later I were at TAG, D6 is a pet project of East and I, and because we have those ties, what's left of TAG is held there.

Now, corporate professionalism to the debtors of TAG and to a lessor extent Kelly and I, you may not hear us giving someone a bath...it's not done because it's business. East has been upfront about several matters relating to TAG including the GMX "how much money do you owe us that we may never see?' situation. He has taken a bath elsewhere from others whom are not so professional over matters he has no control over.

I doubt you will ever hear East claim that he lost $X at TAG, he's not that guy. He's the diplomatic professional that I have worked alongside with. Nor would I ever expect him to come out and say "When money evaporated, I mortgaged my house to get that money for the people who had paid." Again, not that type of guy.

I have suffered a huge loss from TAG, however, no where near as much as I suspect he may have.

I have attempted to recoup my $$ from the appropriate source (not East) and I am much like you, unable to get a response. That however does not mean that East is accountable, it's a case that he is the "poster boy" for it's success, which has carried over to it's demise. As for little concern...well, I disagree, however, that comes with the friendship of knowing some (not all) of what he did to get the money back.

There isn't a day that goes by that he doesn't lament the loss of TAG and our attempts to save it, it's like losing a part of your life. Unlike most of us though, we get to on with our lives and plug in each day for that pay check, he hasn't drawn a TAG paycheck since I started, and in fact, met a lot of his own expenses.

The claim of suspect towards the responsible entity, again, it might not be correct. This time last year I met both the Governor of LA and the Mayor of Baton Rogue whom were well aware of the TAG situation. From my own independent conversations with both those people, the infrastructure for Sink The Hood and beyond was there. They had it all laid out, in place, ready to go. And they were aware of Chuck and his dealings and the Mayor (I believe) had in fact played E:RT and enjoyed it.

In fairness I have received information from another source who has known Chuck 20 years and they report that this is his first occurrence of "let down". Bad luck it happened to East.

As a former employee of TAG, I'll stand shoulder to shoulder with him in the belief that East did the right thing by all.
As his friend, I'll be more then happy to stand in and go head on with an opponent.

The American Pioneer story continues @ www.grantmadden.com

Latest publication: Chicken Soup for the Soul Angels and Miracles

Pioneer is offline   Reply With Quote