Thread: [REL] [REL]Tycho Sh3 Patch
View Single Post
Old 01-15-21, 05:13 PM   #78
Leoz
Ensign

Downloads: 253
Uploads: 0

Tyco,
I just wanted to say a big thanks for all your work. For years I have been reading the forums about what this patch did and how it worked. I learned a lot by reading your posts on this topic.

Funny because after 4 1/2 years of playing this game, just two weeks ago was my first time using the Tyco patch.

1. Even if I don't do real navigation, I like seeing the Lat and Long on the map because when a game radio message appears early in the war and mentions limits of U-boat operations, it is very useful to then just look at the map.

2. I like the map colors also and how everything works.

3. Was able to look at the full screen map for the first time on ARB even though that isn't really my widescreen of choice.

4. This new work of yours looks fascinating. I like the ability to get rid of the built in game, periscope/tdc reticules which allows people to make correct periscope graphics without having to worry about being stepped on by the built in game reticule.

Thank you again for providing this and giving many people hours of enjoyment with this game.

"Auf gefechtsstationen!"

NYGM
Leoz is offline   Reply With Quote