Old 11-07-20, 05:01 PM   #11
jorgegonzalito
Officer

Downloads: 322
Uploads: 0
Default Thanks for your answer!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonlight View Post
Oooooooh, you might end up with a slap on the wrist for even mentioning the word "crack", a re-download and re-install should fix whatever is missing from your SH4 game, but, if its a virus that is causing the problem then you'll need some kind of virus killer to fix that.

Some more information is needed about the version of SH4 you are running would be helpful, if you look on the bottom right of your main menu screen it will tell you which one you have, that's a start anyway, I'm sure someone else will come up with something else so be patient.

You're right, it's not a gentleman's word to say that word, and it's absurd when we talk about legally purchased games, but I am very angry about this dependence on Ubisoft and the Internet connection to use a game that I have paid for. I don't have access to saved games, I don't like that either. My version of SH4 is gold, it must be 1.5 since the mods for that version work fine. I have already tried antivirus and antimalware of various kinds, I think I will have to reinstall Windows (7-64 bits). Cheers!
jorgegonzalito is offline   Reply With Quote