View Single Post
Old 04-29-21, 06:53 PM   #19
nikimcbee
Fleet Admiral

Downloads: 90
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Commander Wallace View Post
Why don't you tell us what you really think ?

I think a lot of college players, especially quarterbacks are crap shoot with regards to their success in the NFL. Both WR Antonio Brown and Quarterback Tom Brady were both 6th round draft picks. Look how that turned out.

One wrinkle in the draft is that quarterback Aaron Rodgers wants out of Green bay. Rodgers may well be a viable short term solution for a team that needs a Quarterback but can't address it in the draft, based on other needs.

I wasn't sure about Quarterback Baker Mayfield When Cleveland took him in the draft but I think he has proved himself. I will read the papers tomorrow to see how each team made out .

LOL, now you're just trolling me.
See any Ore-gone Duck QB of the 20 years. The new one, the Chargers QB, where ever they are playing now, I'll give him time. Even the Kid, Mariota, where is he now? Traded away...that didn't take long.

The Ore-gone ducks are an "all glamor minimal substance" program. They are the rich kid team in every sports movie that fails in the end. They have pretty uniforms (lots of them) and love to look at their glamor shots in their uniforms.