View Single Post
Old 06-25-11, 06:29 PM   #304
mookiemookie
Navy Seal

Downloads: 105
Uploads: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nisgeis View Post
"How could a gesture of kindness be taken in such a way? How could you draw such a conclusion? The mind boggles. I fear Captain that your own men are uncontrollable and are about to turn inwards upon themselves. Do not let the crystals of paranoia creep into your vision and affect your judgement."

"We have provided you with food, shelter and warmth since you graced us with your presence, but it seems that a growing contingent of your own men seem dissatisfied with your leadership. In fact, and I should not be telling you this, they plot to murder one of your own."

"As much as we have tried to control events, I fear the strength of feeling is so strong that even Oberst HunterIXC is unable to exert influence over even our own men. If you lose control of your men, then there really is very little we can do to protect your men. Internal security among your own men is your own concern, Captain."

"No entry or exit was forced from the POW camp quarters and yet a murder took place. The only conclusion to be drawn is that the assailant did not leave your company."
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raptor1 View Post
Clearly you fail to see the obvious. Only you Germans had the capability of doing something such like this, and the fact that exit and entry wasn't forced only indicates the murderer had the key.

And I would not be surprised if your Oberst cannot control his own men. Even Herr Hitler himself could not instill discipline in such a group of barbarians...
Ah the old divide and conquer routine, is it? Straight out of Himmler's playbook, I'd wager. Well, your attempts to sow discontent amongst us will fail, Herr Nisgeis. I doubt any sane man of His Majesty's navy will take counsel on whom to trust from a bloody SS officer. Do as you will. Shoot me, leave me be, it matters not to me. But know this: every Englishman you put down only strengthens the resolve of the rest. You'd do well to resist the urge to execute us willy nilly when you have an insubordinate murderer amongst your contingent.

((lynch vote for Vendor - only because he's MIA))

Want more U-boat Kaleun portraits for your SH3 Commander Profiles? Download the SH3 Commander Portrait Pack here.