View Single Post
Old 04-05-20, 09:14 AM   #16
Sharkstooth
Red Shoe Queen

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0
Default Oi!

First.... hello and is dang good to hear ur all doing ok. Sorry bout ur mum Admiral8Q, hope she gets better fast. My brother had it but not bad nuff to go to hospital. He’s recovered now.
Things were quiet here just outside of Chicago ...too quiet. So I went down to the local store and got a job...hate sitting on the sidelines when something going down! Hubby has essential job just being my hubby, 😁 but he also is electrical mgr at local essential hardware store. I gotta tell you... stores around here are packed. Ppl off work and paint is number 1 seller at Hardware store. Then lawn fertilizer kinda stuff, then bbq grills. Toilet paper gets wiped out quick 😄 at my store and so does meat section and frozen food...esp pizzas. I’m decorating cakes so I don’t have a lot of direct contact with ppl, but they’re coming in wearing masks and pushing their disinfected carts and still smiling just like usual. I’m going thru a bazillion gloves. I’m not wearing a mask-not cause I love danger, but cause I’m behind a counter and display case.
Hope you all stay healthy and out of trouble...ha! As if...
Sharkey 👠
Btw....I’ve never seen so many ppl out walking their dogs.
Sharkstooth is offline   Reply With Quote