View Single Post
Old 06-22-11, 10:09 AM   #19
Onkel Neal
Born to Run Silent

Downloads: 534
Uploads: 224

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimbuna View Post
I'm fine with the times Neal but wasn't there some mention earlier of some kind of super werewolf?
Yes, the Hell Hound. I removed that, thinking the game was already complicated enough.

Quote:
Hellhound - The Hellhound is a particularly nasty breed of werewolf, capable of overpowering even a human Guardian. These choose one person to attack each night, just as a normal werewolf does. However, if that person is a Guardian, they are killed just as if they were a normal human. Or if that person is being protected by a Guardian, BOTH players are killed. If, by chance, the Hellhound attacks someone defended by TWO Guardians, the Hellhound randomly kills one of the three players (The attackee, or one of the two Guardians).
If I recall, that really was troublesome. I can add it back in, if people want, though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
2pm GMT could be problematic for me, if you could do 3 or 4pm that would be awesome. I don't get back from work until about 2pm GMT-ish so if I was a wolf, seer or guardian I wouldn't be able to put in my actions.
Ok, how about 3GMT, everyone?

New proposed schedule, please review and sign off.

GMT
4pm to 4am: Day begins, discovery of the werewolf victims, discussion for 12 hours, role-playing, then votes for lynching must be submitted by 4am.
4am to 5am lynch vote counted, execution carried out.
5am to 4pm Night begins, seers, guardians, wolves PM their actions to me.

CST

11am to 11pm: Day begins, discovery of the werewolf victims, discussion for 12 hours, role-playing, then votes for lynching must be submitted by 11pm.
11pm to midnight: Lynch vote counted, execution carried out.
Midnight to 11am: Night begins, seers, guardians, wolves PM their actions to me.

Werewolf Hunt clock: http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/personalapplet.html?cities=152,37,136,1440,198,104 ,224
Onkel Neal is offline   Reply With Quote