View Single Post
Old 04-25-20, 04:43 AM   #13054
Lugermann
Bosun

Downloads: 208
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by boogieman335 View Post
For those of you that use my Boogie's Refit texture mod I have posted a new version. This is version 3.0 and is a complete texture package for interiors, exteriors, the bunker, as well as reworked uniforms with higher resolution and compressed with DXt5 format for better frame rates.
screens here:https://imgur.com/gallery/viQB4no

edit: I forgot to mention in the readme in the file that I included some cloud tweaks derived from U190's great SH5 Real clouds mod. I changed them slightly to work with reshade to avoid color banding in the preset I made. My apoligies for neglecting the mention. If you don't use reshade you might want to download that mod and let it over write mine. As pretty much everyone else in the world I have been at home and even though as a music producer/engineer I do quite a bit of mixing here in my home studio I found my self caught up on projects and had time to fix some of the things in my mod that have been bothering me. I was supervised by Oreo the cat, and except for a quick catnip break we have labored all day on this. Thank those of you that use my mod and get pleasure from it. Be safe, don't let the Corona bug bite.
Superb! Thanks for the great work!

But, it's normal this?

In the game the Real Navigaton it seems to work well...