View Single Post
Old 09-20-19, 04:33 AM   #705
joan
Swabbie

Downloads: 937
Uploads: 0
Default Hola de nuevo!, Gracias por contestar tan rapido.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaleunMarco View Post
welcome, joan.
what are your system resources: cpu, OS, ram, vid-card, etc?
and what video options are you using within SH4? you get those from within the game, when you are in port, at the office screen and click on the File Cabinet in the far corner.
it's hard to make a suggestion without knowing some details however it sounds like you are out of video resources but that is a preliminary opinion.

I think it may be right that the characteristics of my computer are outdated:

Intel Core i7 2,2 Ghz with Turbo Boost up to 3,2 Ghz
NVIDIA GeForce 710M with 2GB dedicated VRAM
8 GB DDR3 Memory

I have gone to the graphic screen and although I have deactivated all the tabs the result of the explosions and the fire are still polygonal. Obviously to be a matter of system resources but curiously playing with the mod Fall of the Rising Sun Ultimate v0.40 I suppose I also need enough resources, I have no problem. For example, there is a misge mission of sinking Battleship George V that I can play in both mods and while with the OMEGU/MONSUN a blue fog appears all the time on the horizon that blurs the observation of the target, with the FOTRS Ultimate It doesn't happen to me, in fact it is the mod that works best on my computer, with all (almost all) of the Graphic Settings activated. I comment all this in case it serves as an orientation to solve the problem.

Thanks for taking time to answer and whether I can play with this mod
or with any other, I will continue to enjoy SHIV.

Greetings!
joan is offline   Reply With Quote