Thread: Base Time 2018
View Single Post
Old 01-06-19, 04:18 PM   #29
Front Runner
Sonar Guy

Downloads: 215
Uploads: 0

As far as my testing goes, this issue only affects Career Mode in FOTRSU.v* (Maybe FOTRS original but I don't have a copy that I can test.)
I have been UNABLE to replicate the issue in WOTP Vanilla, TMO/RSRD, TMO/RSRD/OTC/ISP, and in FOTRSU.v* Single Missions including Sub School and War Patrol. It only affects Career Mode in FOTRSU.

It comes down to this, when in Career Mode in FOTRSU.v*, the save games "write" the correct data, and, "read" the correct data only the first time it is loaded, after that, loading or re-loading any subsequent "load game", it seems that there occurs an "incomplete reading" of the data. I've tried using an old archived copy of FileManager.dll. The game worked but the same issue persisted. I made sure that MultiSH4 was running as administrator. That didn't solve the issue.
Anyone have any suggestions?

Meanwhile, I can still play Career Mode FOTRSU.v80 making sure that I don't load one save game over another without first quitting and re-starting the game.

Gone but not forgotten, RIP Dave "LeoVampire".
Front Runner is offline   Reply With Quote