View Single Post
Old 07-24-12, 02:17 PM   #43
Stiebler
Fuel Supplier

Downloads: 29
Uploads: 4

@ObltStrand:

1. The picture you show looks as if it is due to a confusion of files menu_1024_768.ini.
Remove the Hitman GUI as a temporary measure, and see if that improves things. Then, it should be re-installed AFTER the Stiebler4b_Addon_for_V16B1 patch. Also download the updated version of the Hitman GUI mod from my logo - I have changed the mod so that it will show the weather effect.

2. "You must have >50% fuel remaining".
Quote:
Does it mean more than 50% or less than 50%? Currently I have asked new patrol grid after 50% fuel is used up and standard BdU response is insufficent fuel to reach new patrol grid
You must have more than 50% of fuel *remaining* in order to be assigned a new patrol area. Therefore BdU's response reported above was correct.

@Gammel:
Quote:
My new weather meter looked the same with standard gwx install.
At least i had this half yello cloud.
With h.sie ACM GUI it was even more desasterous.
ObltStrand's picture posted above your post, with the half-circle yellow cloud is correct. For bad weather, you will obtain two semi-circles of different colours, one filled with colour, one with a hollow centre.

The ACM GUI will need to have the same changes made to it, as you made for your standard menu_1024_768.ini file. However, the numbering system will probably be different. I have no experience of H.sie's ACM GUI.

(You must also have toggled ON the noise meter (stealth meter) when you loaded your patrol at base, otherwise you will not see either the cloud or the Stealth Meter.)

@GWX Players:
I have been testing the Stiebler4b_Addon_for_V16B1 patch with "GWX 3.0 Gold".
All seems to work perfectly well, PROVIDED that you delete the 'Sea' folder from the folder Stiebler4_Addon\data\Sea before you install the addon folder with JSGME. The 'Sea' folder contains the CAM-ship (M36B), which clashes with the UnitType used in GWX. But GWX has not got the CAM-SHIP scripted into any of the campaign files anyway.

Stiebler.
Stiebler is offline   Reply With Quote