View Single Post
Old 02-19-21, 08:56 AM   #431
John Pancoast
Ocean Warrior

Downloads: 490
Uploads: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randomizer View Post
Thanks. The *.tga files should all be there, I copied those from NYGM over to CCoM but did not over-write the existing CCoM files with those from NYGM. Since that dial never existed in CCoM it stands to reason that the additional files from NYGM should include the compass *.tga. Unless there are relevant *.tga files outside of the ...\data\menu\GUI\Layout folder that are applicable to the flyout compass and I cannot ID them.

The Dials.cfg entry was copied straight out the NYGM and re-numbered for CCoM.

[Dial69]
Name=CompassFdbk; FLB Sale`s Slideout Anzeigen
Type=12; DIAL_GYROCOMPASS
Cmd=Set_course,Crew
Dial=0x3F6F0013;; Stiebler
CrtVal=0x3F6F0017;; Stiebler
NewVal=0x3F6F0016;; Stiebler
DialVal=-180,180
RealVal=-180,180; degrees
Circular=Yes
Dynamic=Yes

So am still at a loss and trying to edit files and test run SH3 working one-handed because the other is holding up a Cat head of a sleeping lap Cat.

-C
Did you also increase the total dials # at the top of the dials.cfg file ? It should read one more than the last dial number.
Ivanov has a good info. link too. Other than that, I'm at a loss though I'm intrigued by the statement "I copied those from NYGM over to CCoM but did not over-write the existing CCoM files with those from NYGM". You want the NYGM tgas to overwrite anything else so they can be used. My overwrite statement was to be sure nothing is overwriting the NYGM ones.
If I get a chance I'll download CCOM and give it a try but the 'net here is slooooooow with all the covid use.
I blame the cat !