Thread: [WIP] Silent hunter 4: KSD II
View Single Post
Old 06-08-18, 01:50 AM   #50
Alx_Novoros
Planesman

Downloads: 55
Uploads: 0

captains, friends! please be patient. I'm as worried as you are. I worry even more I think so. my mission is to bring together players and users subsim a large and friendly team. perhaps some of you will want to play a joint game of the wolf pack. and someone will be a solo career. anyway, it will be very interesting and fun. I didn't build this game to store it in a big box. I made it especially for you and made it in the English version. but I ask you to be understanding about this. I will also say that this game is different from the original game KSD 2. during this time we managed to fix a lot of errors and eliminate the shortcomings. I would certainly like to cooperate with the Subsim administration. if they think it's possible. I also believe that someone will be able to help financially in the development of this project. and the money can be used to purchase awards for players of the network game. I would like subsim to receive a new impetus for development. for this, of course, you need to do something. in any case, you will definitely get this game. I apologize for my poor English as I am currently using a translator. however, in the game such errors with the translation, I think you will not see. your friend Alex novoros.
Alx_Novoros is offline   Reply With Quote