View Single Post
Old 08-25-15, 10:18 AM   #129
trotski00
Watch

Downloads: 579
Uploads: 0

Hmmm I have done that, ie I have it on cheating mode as in I don't calculate my own solutions, however, when I lock up a target either in UZO or Peri, I get no course, speed, AOB information in the box to the right of the controls for unleashing hell, if I click the tick it does update the bits and bobs on the settings dials, all except the range one, which confuses me somewhat, as the range seems to be stuck on default 5000 m and as there is no clue in the info box, I am basically spraying and praying, I know that maybe I should try the manual method, however, quite frankly I do not find that enjoyable. and I am quite happy to have the crew do their stuff on my behalf ( I also throw Capitains parties and award sticky stars out to 'em for being good little sailors ) I know its only a minor thing, but it does confuse me a bit, as with any other mod, that info is displayed by default.....The accurate flags thing bugs me somewhat to, I appreciate it is a German designed and executed mod, and I understand why the OPTION for not showing the Hakenkreuz on the ensign would be there, however, well it just bugs me somewhat lol lol lol
trotski00 is offline   Reply With Quote