Txema
中国水兵

Downloads: 365
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeeWolf View Post
Hallo Kameraden!
The Easter update (beta) is done.

Note:The main reason this is called a "beta" version is because of the changes made
to increase performance across Operating Systems (OS) platforms. Therefore your feed
back is vital to help complete this phase of this release.

The first thing that must be tested are the changes made in these 8 files:
1.Editor.exe
2.Behavior.dll
3.Controls.dll
4.engine.dll
5.J5Script.dll
6.objects.dll
7.Service.dll
8.UI.dll

The changes made are to the use of the older DirectX 9c with a more common DX 9c. Thus eliminating the need for the
DX 9c shipped with the original DX version that is a hassle to install on Win7 32/64bit system. Although there is no firm
guarantee that it will do as planned, so those with Win7 work with me with your feed back. The stock files are available
available in the file "ZW_2011_Easter_RE-Store.exe" for an easy restore if you have any problems.

The new playable Tiger (early version) is included in three camo schemes Brown, Green and Winter. Also the Panthers
have new skins too as well as others. The winter work continues and will be in the next update with a new map and
missions. All the previous ZW German missions have been re-worked in particular the German missions 2,3 and the
Kursk mission three with much better performance. The new Kursk mission 4 is included and the final on the Kursk
mega map for awhile. The next Kursk mission will be on a smaller size map of 18Km x 18Km, Procharovka (the huge tank battle).

Meanwhile the performance issue has my full attention at this time.

Included to is the Kursk Mission one through four are on a single set of raw data files. This will help to keep the
updates down in size and the terrain consistent between missions, very helpful while designing new missions, etc.
The new German single mission one, two and three are using the same single raw data file set as well. Along of course
with an enormous number of new technical changes.

It will take me about an hour and a half to upload the 105mg file and after
that is complete I'll send you new members the link.

Vorwärts Kameraden!

ZW
ZW,

I have received the link for this update... Thank you very much !!

However you state that it must be installed on top of "ZW_2011_FEB_Update.exe" foundation file.

I have never received that file. The latest files that I have are:

ZW_FINAL_2010_Update
ZW_MO_OctoberUpdate_v1A

Can I install the Easter update on top of these two files or I need to receive the "ZW_2011_FEB_Update.exe" foundation file ?

Thanks for your help !!

Txema
Txema is offline   Reply With Quote