View Single Post
Old 01-06-22, 02:47 PM   #24
mapuc
Fleet Admiral

Downloads: 37
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aktungbby View Post
That's because essential cargos: 5 lb. bags of Kroger sugar, bagged Texas onions for St Lous Mo.produce markets, molybdenum for Seattle steel mills, pickles fo Der Weinerschnitzl franchisees, Huggies & Kotex for nursing moms , San Diego catfood(or people tuna) for Wynn-DixieTexas supermarkets, copper outta Amarillo for NewYork ski-lift cable companies, Olin insulation for vast Washington nuclear-tower sites,
and kitty litter outta Missouri clay refineries, are critically to the wellbeing of humanity...no matter the whiteout blizzards across Iowa's I-80, barge collapsed bridges on I-40 in Arkansas or I-395 at Minnesota, howling winter tempests across the heated Wisconsin Mackinac bridge, or snipers on overpasses in Pennsylvania shooting motorists...the freight must get thru! Trukkin ain't fer expendible pussies BBY!
You and many others had a good reason to drive when the weather was against you. Others is firefighters, rescue, doctors a.s.o.
But for the rest who has an ordinary jobs there's no need for driving when there's servere weather.

Markus

My little lovely female cat
mapuc is offline   Reply With Quote