View Single Post
Old 12-31-20, 12:35 PM   #19
Catfish
Dipped Squirrel Operative

Downloads: 38
Uploads: 0

re Marcus

Corona is a part of the general virus threat that is and has been present on earth since a hundred thousand years; every virus changes, mutates and can become a threat. I take that vaccination will become part of life, but as usual not all will want to be vaccinated (result ~ what you call Darwin's selection).

Biden, difficult to say. I take it he is reasonable enough to pass the steering wheel to someone else if he feels he is not up to the job. He is not so much older than Trump b.t.w.. If people were able to stand this blithering nonsense for four years, why shouldn't they be happy with Biden.
Ah yes, because he is a democrat COMMUNIST. Of course he is not, but of course the right wing will explode 4 years in a row.

Trump is already trying to stay in power, but i guess at least some reasonable american people and the constitution will not let him, unless he is able to stage a coup. I do not think he is. Maybe he will prolong his personal war by going back to those TV shows that made him "famous". His son becoming president is a far worse scenario.

War? Where? There have been wars all the time since 1945, just not in Europe or the US. A major war? Maybe some minor clashes with China. If things go on in Hongkong like they recently did, or if here are further clashes between China and Taiwan, it depends on if anyone feels the urge to intervene.

A sure prediction: All this and more can, and will be, blamed on the EU.

>^..^<*)))>{ All generalizations are wrong.
Catfish is offline   Reply With Quote