View Single Post
Old 01-17-20, 11:40 AM   #107
Mr Quatro
Navy Seal

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

This is it folks NFL Championship Playoffs this Sunday see your local stations for times and events.

I pick KC Chiefs by 7 points over Tennessee Titans (which KC has only beat once in 9 games)

AFC Championship forecast

Service: The Weather Channel
Projected weather: Mostly sunny
Projected temperatures: 23 degrees (high), 8 degrees (low)
Game-time projection: Sun and a few passing clouds; much colder
Chance of rain: 0 percent

Quote:
While there isn't even a slight chance of rain (or snow, in this case) listed for Sunday's game, this matchup will no doubt be a whole lot colder than the one being played later in the day -- and not just because we're talking about Missouri rather than California. Sunday afternoon is set to be the coldest time of the whole week in K.C., with temperatures climbing toward the 40s the following weekend. Does that mean much for the game? Not necessarily. But if the winds approach 15 miles per hour along with the cold conditions, it might be worth having a conversation about how the Titans are better suited for that kind of weather. The Chiefs, remember, thrive on the aerial attack, while Tennessee's bread and butter is grinding it out on the ground.

I love Green Bay, but it's the San Francisco 49ers turn for go to a Super Bowl

49ers by 2 points (the Packers have had a much easier schedule than the 49ers)

NFC Championship forecast

Service: The Weather Channel
Projected weather: Partly cloudy
Projected temperatures: 62 degrees (high), 46 degrees (low)
Game-time projection: Considerable cloudiness
Chance of rain: 20 percent

Quote:
In other words, don't expect the weather to inhibit or heavily influence the game on Sunday night. Aside from heavy humidity and a small chance of rain, there's nothing to worry about here. Both teams might not be playing under sunny skies, but they might as well be doing so. Nothing should be off-limits in terms of game-planning, and since both sides tend to lean on the ground game anyway, the clear forecast shouldn't benefit one team over the other.
or achievement

Lord help me get to the next plateau ..

Mr Quatro is offline   Reply With Quote