View Single Post
Old 01-29-21, 09:00 AM   #12
AVGWarhawk
Lucky Jack

Downloads: 90
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikimcbee View Post
Welcome to the party AVG. At first, I was not enjoying this game, too much micro-managing, but the game has improved alot since then. It's a totally different experience, which is a lot of fun. I find some of the interface a little frustrating at times, but I'm figuring the game out more. I wasn't playing enough to learn anything. There are lots of good tutorials out there, but I like salty's because the require less time to watch.
Ahoy sir! Long time no talk too. I hope your neck of the woods is treating you well. The game is a very different experience. As far as micro-manage, the game genre lends time for it IMO. As torpedo attacks develop there is time to manage the boat and crew. But I agree with things such as setting up compressed air after surfacing. These should be an automatic activity for the crew. Maybe the captain ordered it(IRL) after surfacing. I don't know. Yes, salty's videos are a huge help.

Remember back in the day we would buy the disc that came in a box full of other goodies? Such as keyboard layout and small pamphlet with other instructions. Loading the disc and hearing it whirrrr away as the files loaded. Good times...good times.