View Single Post
Old 07-08-19, 06:34 AM   #3
propbeanie
CTD - it's not just a job

Downloads: 439
Uploads: 2

The main thing, in my opinion, that Templar shows you, is that if you have Washington listed first in your Channel list, then nothing should be lower than its "Freq=22", and they should be in numerical order ascending. Have you run Digital Trucker's Radio Station Manager applet on your stations? The program doesn't gracefully exit if you have a problem with the station set-up, but it will definitely give you clues as to if anything is amiss. I'm not sure if it would catch or worry about stations being out of order numerically though... ??

@ Templar: The antennae coordinates are for the stations' originating signal, correct? The "100000" figure is the distance in km that it will broadcast?... Thank you!

I just wish that the "radio" in the game worked better for "scripting". Even when using RSM, some of the earlier scripted messages will still play back when you reload a Saved game. That ruins my idea for a radio station that a player could use to get coordinates of downed pilots for Lifeguard duty in the Pacific...

"...and bollocks to the naysayer/s" - Jimbuna
propbeanie is offline   Reply With Quote