View Single Post
Old 07-05-19, 05:56 PM   #41
AzureSkies
Blue Water Dev

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by PurpleCow View Post
Very interested in this game. The graphics look incredible. I would personally love to see a remake of a Fleet Command game. Command Modern Air Naval Operations doesn't have any graphics which really detracts from the immersion.

This is where Dangerous Waters hit the sweet spot. The game was not "dumbed down", rather the graphics added to the immersion and made it feel like you were really there observing the action. Your game looks to be right on that same track. Well done.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tnih_n View Post
Hello AzureSkies ! I have a small question. What will this game be like ? Simulator-oriented like Dangerous Water or Real time strategy like Fleet command cause from screenshot i've seen so far, this look kinda like Dangerous Water
Apologies on the late response!

There is a single "focus" platform at any given time, though you can issue orders to any platform under your command by a map screen and switch between platforms under your command. In that way, it's a bit like Dangerous Waters with whatever platform you have focused at the moment (though of course not quite as in-depth as DW, switching to a ship allows a far greater level of control) and more like Fleet Command in regards to controlling the other platforms under your command.

Platforms, of course, being a ship, submarine, aircraft, helo, or even land installation. Early Access will probably only have ships at first, but the rest will come.
AzureSkies is offline   Reply With Quote