View Single Post
Old 06-14-17, 01:03 PM   #10
Mday
Swabbie

Downloads: 2
Uploads: 0

Finished my 5th and 6th patrol.

For my 5th patrol, I make it to the port and ended it. All saves make during the process remain glitched and can only be loaded after a game restart.

On my 6th patrol, none of my saves are glitched and I can load the saves in-game. There are 2 minor glitches that I encountered.

1) One of the battleship that I "sank", flipped upside down but didn't actually sank and remain afloat. I notice that if I make a save there, and reload it, the map will show both a "ship sank" icon and a "ship contact" icon at the same spot where I've sank the ship. The upside down ship remain there and with loads of torpedos I can break it apart and sank it for real, but the "ship contact" icon will remain and I won't get additional sank credit from doing that.

2) The next glitch follows the one mentioned above. As I go ahead and sank another battleship of the same class, that battle ship sank as usual but I don't get the credit from it either.

Reloaded to a save before glitch 1 and sank that first ship again properly, does not prevent glitch #2 from happening. Not sure if the two glitch is related or not.

Also all saves from patrol 6 were done at a new slot.
Mday is offline   Reply With Quote