View Single Post
Old 12-29-09, 11:38 PM   #118
ZeeWolf
Sea Lord

Downloads: 58
Uploads: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by frinik View Post
No ZW I was referring to an unofficial patch 0.1 or 1.1 which Lighthouse released although not created by them and I think it is available through the tanksim.ru link.My game I think came with that patch incorporated(lste release) which is why it does not crash.

But KDf s experience is interesting so to speak because my own experience was that the mission would crash after taking out the 3 T34s and once the column starts heading forward.He - on the other hand - crashes very late in the game. IAs I said I avoid the main road and take the Ruskies from the rear until the end.This way I avoid getting killed by attacking tme head first.
If you could bare with me as I attempt at an explanation I would be grateful. This type of crash (after thinking about it) I remember that it occurred at the moment a phase trigger was executed. I remember that because the game crash that was an issue was happening at exactly that point when I took out the last gun [in mission 4 ] every time. But I fixed it.
The issue that kdf is speaking of includes a Navpoint entrance trigger. I may be wrong because I am kind of shooting from the hip here in speculating his issue but if that is the case it can be completely eliminated.
And then you can be like me, and forget about it.

ZeeWolf
ZeeWolf is offline   Reply With Quote