View Single Post
Old 12-29-09, 07:33 AM   #111
KdF
Loader

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

This is gonna be long......Sorry.
OK, I was along side with Puff, Onecho, Monk and the rest when that patch was made. I even wrote the read-me for it. Phoenix's MMP4 was another with a few changes for MMP3, which was made mostly for the buggy multi-player with correct gears,New Sounds, ammo distribution for the tanks and trejectory for the rounds to make it realistic. I have been running them ever since until ZeeWolfs new update. Yes ZeeWolf, I do so love this update. You are a COD! That said, let me degress about the German Mission six.
I start the mission running up the left side of the road ahead of the Idiot colume of mine, stop on the crest of the hill. Take out the two T34's behind the bushes, swing the turret right and take out the 3 t34's comming up the road, swing around hard backwards and take out the one behind the base, he has a partner that just sits there, take off down the small hill and take out the two comming up the left of the road. The 2 half-tracks run home to momma, my colume starts to move ahead (this is where I believe the trouble starts) I run up the right road and stop by the 3 burning tanks, take out the two AT guns by the building across the field and the truck, start to move forward to engage the two tanks comming over the hill by the destroyed AT guns. It then seems that when my colume starts to move I believe, as I ain't watchin those Bozo's, when tthey cross the fork in the road, the game then freezes hard. Sound plays, but frozen. ALT/CONT/DEL time, as nothing else works. This is incessant. I have even thought of disabling those tigers myself so they would not move, but what's the point? I have updated Video drivers, re-installed DX9c, turned off and on all kinds of video stuff in hopes of finding that bug, but alas, it HAS to be coding. There was a guy who worked with NEOAB who had come up with a patch on his own, but when he found out LIghthouse went under, he got pissed and said he was not going to release it unless he got paid, and we never heard from him again. Crud!

KdF
KdF is offline   Reply With Quote