View Single Post
Old 12-28-09, 11:48 PM   #110
ZeeWolf
Sea Lord

Downloads: 58
Uploads: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by frinik View Post
KDF, I agree your rig is much better than mine at least specs-wise.IAs I said I have played that mission 10 times without crashing.Indeed it may have to do with a coding error. May be you can try to do what I do.

After taking out the @Soviet AT guns and the 2 T34 coming from the left i leav the convoy on the road and rather thna following that road I actually head left with my Tiger until I get to a small base where the T34s came from.There I destroy a couple of trucks and infantry parked there. Once done I keep heading left going around a large wooded hill and then I take a right turn and attack from the rear the 3 T34s guarding the road and holding up my convoy.Once done, I either attack the last Soviet outpost from the road(which is tough because there are 6 AT guns 2 or 3 T34s and a couple of SU76 waiting for you.Once you destroy thme then the mission is accomplished.My advice once you get; there attack them from the rear slowly and cautiously because they are well hidden and have those famous X ray eyes that are the trademark of the game.I think avoiding the main road leading to that last outpost is the key to avoid the game crashing.As I said it worked for me 10 times.

On the other hand if my solution does not work it may be that your version of T34 vs Tiger which is buggy.The early release was flawed.I have the latest from October or November 2008.There s a patch available I think you cn find the link on this forum.Have you tried it?

\good luck!
frinik,

Is this the patch you are referring to:

http://tanksim.org.ru/wfdownloads-viewcat.cid-9.htm

ZW
ZeeWolf is offline   Reply With Quote