View Single Post
Old 12-28-09, 05:07 PM   #107
KdF
Loader

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by frinik View Post
KDF; re your lasdt German mission crashing.It may have to do with your graphic card or insufficient RAMs.I have the same game installed on 2 different laptops one with an Invidia 7000 with 256 mgs dedicated the other with an ATI radeon 3650 with 512 mgs dedicated and up to 1024 shared and while the last German mission crashes on the first one especially once you start moving past the first AT guns on the other I can complete the mission without glitches.What graphic cards do you have and how much RAMs available?
I have 2 SLI'ed BFG 8600 GT's on a ASUS Striker II MB, with 2 gig ram and every bell and whistle on this rig. Still locks up after the crossing of the fork in the road. Even installed it on the Wifeys downstairs, with a Gigabyte MB, 4 gigs 'o ram and 1 8600 GT, still locks up. I would agree if it did it only on one rig, but both makes me think it's something to do with the coding of the origonal game, as there were many reports of the same lock-up with others in the beginning, and I think it ran some good players off early.

KdF
KdF is offline   Reply With Quote