View Single Post
Old 01-17-10, 11:00 PM   #7
frinik
Grey Wolf

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0
Default Lc Summer

Ls , just check my previous messages ; I list the link to the Sukhoi.ru site where you can access the Tiger0.98 mod which includes 4 missions fwith the Tiger Auf H, 4 with the Soviet JS2 and another 4 with the KV2( one ugly tank!).Unfortuntaely as you will find out on the forum, the Hetzer and Panther are no longer available. The reason is that they modders took them straight out of a Red Orchestra mod. However once the modellers found out that some modders werre planning to use both Hetzer and Panther for SF they objected and as a result the mod for has been withdrawn.But take heart because Stone 2009 and some other modders are already working on the Panther and Hetzer and they will release thta mod before mid February.There's one mod with the SU152 , a hug Soviet self propelled gun but I haven't been able to make it work proprely.

Another good website to get downloads for TvsT, Steel Fury and others is the Tansim.ru website.

Good luck.

BTW, there's a new download of the T34/85 mod which makes it compatible with the Tiger 0.98 mod.It gives the T34/95 new optics( very nice ), new caterpillar threads.Remember to use these mods you need to have Steel Panzer version 1.4 installed.It does not work with previous versions of Steel Panzer.You can then install Steel fury sound mod or ffrontline accoustics,the T34/85 mod, the Trophy Mod and the Tiger 0.98.The T60 mosd is nor compatible with the Tiger 0.98 and needs to be diasbled if you have it.

Cheers
frinik is offline   Reply With Quote