View Single Post
Old 01-13-10, 03:46 AM   #3
frinik
Grey Wolf

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0
Default Tiger/JS2 mod for SF

For those interested in Steel Fury, the WYH/Stone 2009 duo has released the latest of their mods: following their T34/85 , T60 and Tank Trphy mods. It's a dual Tiger/JS2 mod. I downloaded it last night and it's wonderful! It works well and there's lots of action.It offers 4 German missions( taken from the Friedericus 1 campaign) with the Tiger and 4 Soviet ones with the JS2 (taken from the Soviet South Campaign).Not to be missed. To download it you'll have to go to the Sukoih.ru?forum website.It's in Russian but using auto translate you 'll have it in English( no Shakespeare but understandable).Then you 'll see the thread that deals with tank sim and inside one from Stone 2009 offering the download link( dated 26 December 2009 I believe).You have to install it on the Steel Panzer 1.4 version of the game( I don't think it works with the 1.3 version). If you already have the T34/85 mod enabled then it sir recommended to disenable it on the JGSM enabler before you enable the Tiger 0.97 mod.The instructions says that you need the Tank Trophy mod but I don't have it and the TIger/JS2 mods works fine.

Have fun!
frinik is offline   Reply With Quote