View Single Post
Old 02-10-09, 12:07 AM   #2
Onkel Neal
Born to Run Silent

Downloads: 534
Uploads: 224

This would be a great job for the Oberst and Keleun, I think. I will sticky it.

I'll recap the first parts for you.

Night 1 - Game begins, players, intoduced, Gus the Constable found shredded behind the U-boat fuel Depot.

Day 1, lots of drinking and doubting, no real leadership asserted, cute barmaid pinched numerous times. No lynch vote, it hasn't really hit them yet.

Night 2 Chief Engineer Raptor leaves the boat to bring coffee to his friend Letum, and perhaps hear a story or two about his conquests... result: Raptor is found mangled and bloody, hanging from a smashed searchlight (which apparently is still smashed heading into Night 3...); Letum is found seriously injured, rifled with scratches and cuts, emeshed in the concertina wire.

Day 2: Letum is taken to the makeshift infirmary, he is comatose. Oberst Chad comes alive and begins setting up guard duties. His men obey quickly. Kapt. Jimbuna moves the U-13 100 meters from shore. Mayor Contact gets a headache and takes a nap. Barmaid Penelope reveals some odd coarse black fur she found on her windowsill (a close call?). Oberst Chad announces a state of emergency and calls for all to vote for a lynching of the most likely person behind the murders. Participation is slow and hesitant (they can sink merchants but they cannot shoot werewolves? Such a tender-hearted lot).

We're about 8 hours forum time from closing the lynch vote and taking action, then Night 3 will start.

Last edited by Onkel Neal; 02-10-09 at 12:32 AM.
Onkel Neal is offline   Reply With Quote