View Single Post
Old 03-24-23, 03:47 PM   #1244
Kal_Maximus_U669
Sea Lord

Downloads: 816
Uploads: 0

Hey Randomizer...
I don't understand your answer here, can you put it another way?
this is my version games SH3 no starforce in perfect state

You can reduce your loading times by x2 if you equip your machine with a good quality SSD like "Cruciale ..Samsung Evo" or "Pro" you can find them at good prices...
You will see it gives a second youth to your machine...
A little Ram if you can increase... Set your paging file to the top
Anyway, Windows7 is BaDass... Windows10 Pro is perfect when you take the time to set it up properly... I have to admit that it's full of useless bull****... a Microsoft habit is to take us for "Piggy banks" the Sockets with these Chipsets should be changed every year moreover it seems to me that he had said that he would have more new Windos at the time of the launch of Window10... You see once again he is starting over with Windos 11. .. Intel & Nvidia we tend to take ourselves for Apple with prices that are not justified... I am happy recently a lot of players are moving AMD & ATI which have more than correct performance is especially with reasonable prices ...their sales will end up falling, no more profis with a vengeance, we may end up going back to the time when 2007 when there was real competition.. it will be good for these greedy people.. the market for Playstation consoles will end up the assets since the last R ysen equips these bikes ... the Microsoft console is in trouble with them especially with their commercial methods the catalog of games is really miserable compared to Sony who are long-time experts in this field ...

@Fifi I'm a little off topic here but it may help him make choices for a future machine...

Last edited by Kal_Maximus_U669; 03-24-23 at 04:17 PM.
Kal_Maximus_U669 is offline   Reply With Quote