View Single Post
Old 03-23-23, 04:11 PM   #1234
Fifi
Navy Seal

Downloads: 452
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randomizer View Post
I have been using the June 2022 Fifi-NYGM because the versions before Steel Coffins took better than 21-minutes to load on my gaming rig. Steel Coffins loads in a mere 16+ minutes but I am still keeping the earlier version as sort of a Fifi backup for now. That plus I have a really interesting 1942 Type-VIIc career on the go.

Started a late war Steel Coffins career and while everything seems to run as designed and looks positively gorgeous, when I exit, the Desktop appears but the "Silent Hunter Has Stopped Working and needs to close" window opens and I need to use the Win-7 Task Manager to shut down the program completely.

This happens every single time. No other programs are open in the background and this features at the end of every single session. No other SH-3 super mod has acted like this except GWR, which I could never get to run properly anyway. This includes NYGM, Onealex 1.53, Fifi's June 2022 update or CCoM 1.2 plus WAC and LSH, neither of which I use anymore.

This is not game breaking problem but it is quite irritating and hints that there is something wrong somewhere in the installation. Any ideas as to what's happening and how to troubleshoot/fix the issue? Thanks in advance.

-C

Edit for Fifi and Team: Forgot to say Thanks: Thank You for Steel Coffins!
Hi Randomizer, I’m afraid you have a memory issue, on a probably not enough powerful PC…
Here game is loading in around 3 minutes, faster than any previous versions.
Quitting game never gave me such thing either, so don’t know what to say to you…except trying it on other rig.
I’m really sorry

Fifi is online   Reply With Quote