View Single Post
Old 11-06-14, 04:27 PM   #4738
UKönig
Captain

Downloads: 1
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by WilhelmSchulz. View Post
UKönig have you ever thought of compiling all your short stories into a book of sorts?
yes I have, and I am. In a way, posting on this forum is a "poor-man's copyright." The time and date stamp is a crude form of proof of when I posted these segments, if someone else should compile and try to sell without my cut in profit for the creative work, for whom I must also offer credit to Herbert Werner, Lothar Buchheim, and Harald Busch, for their outstanding novels on the subject.

If those who read these posts enjoy them then I feel that I am doing a job well done and that is a reward on its own. Having said that I do have an agent and I am trying to sell this idea to the entertainment industry. I feel it has an easy flow to it and the subject almost writes itself. What you are reading is not very far from a first draft. I thank all who take the time to indulge my interest in the Uboat campaign. I also have a German in law who went missing on the russian front in the last week of Jan, '45 so in a small way, it's my salute for his then pointless sacrifice.

PS. And I do enjoy reading about the campaigns that other players have had. I get inspiration from them as well. I thank you all.

Last edited by UKönig; 11-06-14 at 04:56 PM.
UKönig is offline   Reply With Quote