View Single Post
Old 03-06-11, 11:08 PM   #2239
Gargamel
Lucky Sailor

Downloads: 81
Uploads: 0

This Career will not go well.

AUGUST.

Shake down cruise in U-23 (IIa) Started off well enough. Passing the Laboe Memorial:

(U-23 On right, with a patrol boat. Another returning type II on the left)

Then while practicing firing solutions on some merchy's, I accidentally fire an eel at a British ore carrier, sigh. Might as well finish her off now.

While still a bad boy, I fire a 3 eel spread at a Large merchant, only to find I set the eels way too deep.

On my way back into Kiel, approaching Brunsbuttel, High TC leads me to get run over by another British Ore Carrier. Bad things happen for the boat and the crew.

Already buried the dead crew:

So.... I get mad and fire off some rounds with the flak gun at the moron who ran me over.

Well...... this made the German boats in the port mad too. So they started shooting at me.

But..... they kinda shot each other, and got mad, and started shooting everything.

The patrol craft (behind the crane) and the landing craft are actually shooting each other right now.

I'm currently, at scope depth, skulking my way up the canal. Debating whether to return to Kiel and face the court martial, or just open the hatch now.

Gargamel is offline   Reply With Quote