View Single Post
Old 08-01-20, 01:15 PM   #31
kapuhy
Grey Wolf

Downloads: 72
Uploads: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by vdr1981 View Post
I'm afraid that it isn't only the fx files that can cause the problem. For example, I was testing your NOC_Mary little bit before in TWoS v.2.2.20 and it turns out that I have to "resave" sim, zon and fx files in goblin in order to eliminate game crash when NOC_Mary is rendered after all other included air/sea/land units. Why is this so, I have no idea honestly...
SH5 moves in mysterious ways...

When C3 files needed resaving in Goblin I assumed it was because they were initially created in S3D, but Mary was made in Goblin/Gr2Editor exclusively so something else is at play here. Did NOC_Ben and NKC_Grisou also give you these problems? These two ships don't have FX files at all and they weren't based on NRTW template so that could narrow down the issue.

Anyway, with 2.2.20 update coming, I'll wait with any changes until it's out, and then I think I will keep two versions of my mod separately downloadable: a full "stock" version and a small "only the things I've added since last TWoS update" patch for anyone who plays TWoS and wants to test new ships as they appear
kapuhy is offline   Reply With Quote