View Single Post
Old 08-05-20, 12:49 PM   #13367
HerrnKaleun
Nub

Downloads: 7
Uploads: 0
SHO TDC not working properly

Hi,

so i've been trying to hit my targets using the TDC, I thought I already knew how it works, but I couldn't really hit anything, so I looked it up on Youtube, they said the exact things that I already knew except for one guy who added something that seemed like it was bull****(spoiler allert, it was), he said that you had to zero the gyro and that he didn't know what that means but he had seen it in an other video, which kinda raised some red flags, but I tryed just zeroing my gyro (which means firing staright forward while the target is right in front of you) I had the correct distance, speed, angle on bow(I also tried without adjusting) but my torpedoes missed every freaking time, we are talking about shots I could hit with my eyes, but the machine either shoots at the exact location, where the ship is at while firing, or the torpedoes just turn away to a totally random direction. Hell, I even tried hitting stationary targets at that training mission and all of my torpedoes started to ether circle around back on me, or just went to a completely random direction. please someone help, I have no ****ing clue at this point.
HerrnKaleun is offline   Reply With Quote